Software Programming Services
Ally Development Company Ltd. provides software programming services. We create user friendly solutions to very complex problems. Companies include our work in their core product offerings.
Our teams are responsible for the development of major commercial software products and web applications. We deliver more reliable applications in shorter time frames using our iterative "evolving milestone" process. It enables you to achieve best case results even when you do not have specifications or your specifications start out vague and change often.
Easy to use Software
Our experts will help you achieve the most intuitive solutions. This is true whether your specifications are firm, fluid, or undefined. We start by gaining a clear understanding of the use-cases and tasks your users will perform. Our deep design skills, common sense, and rapid, iterative development process build on this foundation. Because we take your feedback into account continuously, you receive a robust, intuitive application that satisfies your users' real world needs.
Our team members have made major contributions to the development of high profile software. And we've helped small and start-up clients with software projects that led to their business success.
Strong Technical Expertise
Contact us if you need:
- Applications for Web, Desktop, Mobile, Tablets and Cloud Computing
- Software applications that combine advanced mathematics and algorithms with user-friendly interfaces
- Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, Video & Image Analysis, Specialized CAD applications, 3D Software, Object & Pattern Recognition
- Custom plug-ins, extensions and integration for applications with an API/SDK such as: QuickBooks, eBay, SalesForce.com, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Outlook, SPSS, GIS & Mapping Solutions, CAD systems, Web Browsers, and more
Some of the Tools and Technology we use are:
- C#, WPF, Silverlight, C++, WinForms, MFC, ATL/COM, WCF, QT, Objective C, Java, Java Script, Ruby, Python, .Net, Prof-UIS
- HTML 5, ASP.NET, AJAX, PHP, JSP, AJAX, SQL Server, MySQL, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, OpenCV, OpenNI, OpenGL, OpenSceneGraph, DirectShow, DirectX
- User interaction: traditional keyboard and mouse, gesture, touch, voice
- Windows, iOS, Android, Metro Apps